ABOUT THE CS3 EVENT
The theme for this year’s Career Strategy and Success Summit (CS3) is “Driving You to Success”. The purpose of our CS3 conference is to prepare our attendees for their future success, whether it be towards private sector employment, entrepreneurship ventures, or academic advancement.
We will be carrying this future-mindedness theme throughout our fun-filled and exciting 2 ½-day conference. The kick-off will be an evening charity event titled Monte Carlo Night, which will benefit the Non-Profit organization VETTED on the first night; followed by our Poolside Networking Mixer hosted by our premier sponsor Grunt Style on the second night.
Our days will be filled with amazing speakers from CEOs, to TEDx Speakers, Book Authors, Career Coaches, and Corporate Hiring Managers that will be deep diving into the future of their companies, expected employment innovations on the horizon, and marketing trends for potential candidates.
The break-out sessions/workshops occurring throughout the days will enrich our attendees by refocusing their career paths, developing a clear sense of self, engaging their personal strengths, and exposing to bountiful opportunities. We recommend that you bring a notebook, a fresh mind, and an eager attitude for positive change!
- USAA Swag Bag (Full of gifts from USAA and other vendors)
- T-Shirt from Gruntstyle (Featuring Vetted, MTN, and Intrepid Global)
- VIP Guest receive VIP Pool Party (Gruntstyle and Vetted)
- VIP Guest Networking Mixer (MTN and Vetted)
- All General Guest and VIP Guest (Plated Breakfast, Plated Lunch)
- Monte Carlo Night Fundraiser (VETTED)
- Pure Juice Drink (Courtesy of SGM(R) Milton Roberts) Pure Juice Owner
- Totally Nutz Cinnamon Glazed Almonds https://spark.adobe.com/page/s60RTEXl0bcny/
- Oh, and the most important!! You get Tools from the speakers to Sharpen Your Career Saw....Yes!!!!
Table Vendors will be there throughout the conference. These companies are coming ready to hire you or offer their career guidance or school info. Visit every table and get a stamp on your Vendor Passport and win a prize!!
Sunday July 22
1100–1300 Check-In (Foyer): MTN/VETTED
1200–1300 Doors Open (Main Ballroom): All
1300–1305 National Anthem (Main Ballroom): Jazmine Cortez/Cedrick Brown/Andrea
1305–1330 Welcome (Main Ballroom): MTN/VETTED/USAA
1330–1400 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Darrin Wylie
1400–1430 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Barbara Allen
1430–1500 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Julie Reisler
1500–1505 Networking Basics (Main Ballroom): Cassaundra
1520–1610 Breakout Rooms: Small Group "A" (set #1)Facilitators + 2 volunteers
1615–1700 Breakout Rooms: Small Group "1" (set #2)Facilitators + 2 volunteers
1800–2100 Monte Carlo (Main Ballroom): Heavy Apps/Cash Bar
Monday, July 23
0730–0830 Breakfast (Main Ballroom): All
0830–0845 Welcome(Main Ballroom): USAA
0845–0915 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Daniel Alarik
0915–1000 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Judy Hoberman
1015–1045 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Reagan Pugh
1045–1115 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Lolis Garcia Baab
1115–1200 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Rod Hairston
1200–1245 Lunch (Main Ballroom): All
1245–1330 Workshop (Main Ballroom): Rod Hairston
1330–1415 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Joe Hirsch
1415–1500 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Laurie
1515–1600 Breakout Rooms: Small Group "A"Facilitators + 2 volunteers
1600–1645 Breakout Rooms: Small Group "1"Facilitators + 2 volunteers
1645–1730 Keynote (Main Ballroom): "TK" lead in to Capt. Jack
1800–2100 Pool party/Hospitality Suite: All
Tuesday July 24
0730–0830 Breakfast (Main Ballroom): All
0830–0915 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Anna Blanch Rabe
0915–1000 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Chris S.
1015–1100 Breakout Rooms: Ohley, Laurie, Chris/TK, Julie
1100–1145 Keynote (Main Ballroom): Eric K.
1145–1230 Closing (Main Ballroom): Raffle prizes Melgar
1230–1500 Career Fair (Foyer/Ballroom)
CEO, Grunt Style
Head Writer, American Snippets
Joe M. Hirsch
Managing Director, Semaca Partners
Some of the Keynote and Breakout Sessions will Include:
- The Feedback Fix: Who we are becoming - Hirsch
- Find Your Inner Coach - Cook
- The Re-Learn of LinkedIn - Tannen
- Conversational Capacity - Weber
- From Stressed to Strong - Watkins
- Networking - Haus
- Closing the Skills Gap - Yai
- Gent’s place: Image Projection - Smith
- VA: Get Ahead of the Curve - Lacy
- Maximize Your Benefits - Sconza
- Reading Your Way In - MCDB
- Network Your Way Into Tech - Facebook
- Market/Industry Trends - Brown
- Design Your Path - Wardle
- Ad-hoc Resources in the Community - Malone
- Education: What’s Available - White
- Conversational Capacity - Foster
- The New Resume - Kelley
- Innovate Yourself: Standing Out from the Crowd - Kelso
- Talk Like TED - Melgar
3 LIFE-CHANGING DAYS
30+ Breakout Sessions
7 Keynote Speakers
Designed for Current Military, Veterans, 1st Responders, and Entrepreneurs...
Be a Part of Something Great!
As a Strategy & Success Summit partner you will have the opportunity to engage with an audience that is professional, successful and continuing to strive for excellence in all they do—in their career and in our communities.
They are the individuals and companies that are changing the world for the better!
All Career Strategy & Success Summit conferences will be held at the Omni Hotel at Southpark in Austin Texas.
To secure the special discounted room rate of $108 please click the button below or call Omni Hotel directly and mention the Strategy and Success Summit. Rooms sell out quickly.
OMNI AUSTIN HOTEL AT SOUTHPARK
4140 Governors Row, Austin, TX 78744