ABOUT THE CS3 EVENT
The theme for this year’s Career Strategy and Success Summit (CS3) is “Driving You to Success”. The purpose of our CS3 conference is to prepare our attendees for their future success, whether it be towards private sector employment, entrepreneurship ventures, or academic advancement.
We will be carrying this future-mindedness theme throughout our fun-filled and exciting 2 ½-day conference. The kick-off will be an evening charity event titled Monte Carlo Night, which will benefit the Non-Profit organization VETTED on the first night; followed by our Poolside Networking Mixer hosted by our premier sponsor Grunt Style on the second night.
Our days will be filled with amazing speakers from CEOs, to TEDx Speakers, Book Authors, Career Coaches, and Corporate Hiring Managers that will be deep diving into the future of their companies, expected employment innovations on the horizon, and marketing trends for potential candidates.
The break-out sessions/workshops occurring throughout the days will enrich our attendees by refocusing their career paths, developing a clear sense of self, engaging their personal strengths, and exposing to bountiful opportunities. We recommend that you bring a notebook, a fresh mind, and an eager attitude for positive change!
CEO, Grunt Style
Head Writer, American Snippets
Joe M. Hirsch
Managing Director, Semaca Partners
Some of the Keynote and Breakout Sessions will Include:
- The Feedback Fix: Who we are becoming - Hirsch
- Find Your Inner Coach - Cook
- The Re-Learn of LinkedIn - Tannen
- Conversational Capacity - Weber
- From Stressed to Strong - Watkins
- Networking - Haus
- Closing the Skills Gap - Yai
- Gent’s place: Image Projection - Smith
- VA: Get Ahead of the Curve - Lacy
- Maximize Your Benefits - Sconza
- Reading Your Way In - MCDB
- Network Your Way Into Tech - Facebook
- Market/Industry Trends - Brown
- Design Your Path - Wardle
- Ad-hoc Resources in the Community - Malone
- Education: What’s Available - White
- Conversational Capacity - Foster
- The New Resume - Kelley
- Innovate Yourself: Standing Out from the Crowd - Kelso
- Talk Like TED - Melgar
3 LIFE-CHANGING DAYS
30+ Breakout Sessions
7 Keynote Speakers
Designed for Current Military, Veterans, 1st Responders, and Entrepreneurs...
Be a Part of Something Great!
As a Strategy & Success Summit partner you will have the opportunity to engage with an audience that is professional, successful and continuing to strive for excellence in all they do—in their career and in our communities.
They are the individuals and companies that are changing the world for the better!
All Career Strategy & Success Summit conferences will be held at the Omni Hotel at Southpark in Austin Texas.
To secure the special discounted room rate please call Omni Hotel directly and mention F7Group. Rooms sell out quickly.
OMNI AUSTIN HOTEL AT SOUTHPARK
4140 Governors Row, Austin, TX 78744